Light Peach Cover acrygel 60g
AcryGel for construction of artificial nails and reinforcing natural ones, in a light-peach shade. Although it looks best with light complexions, Light Peach Cover suits every skin tone. Provides 80 to 90% opacity and beautifully covers the smile line of the natural nail plate. Suitable for various nail beds, especially those with a reddish color. Light Peach Cover is perfect for uniform nail extension, Baby Boomer, salon French and construction.
- flexible product with the consistency of soft plasticine;
- spreads very nicely under the brush - is neither too hard nor too soft;
- thick consistency and low viscosity prevent the product from rising and sticking to the brush;
- very small granularity, experienced only during application - the surface of the nail is perfectly smooth after curing;
- coverage from 80 to 90%, with a layer thickness of 2 mm;
- retains a medium structure while filing - quite easy to file;
- does not rub off and does not change shape during exploitation, which is very common in the case of acrygels from other manufacturers;
- has an inhibition layer that must be wiped before filing or matting;
- the customer does not experience unpleasant burning sensations on the nails when curing in a lamp;
- perfect for applying minimal layers to strengthen the natural nail; a 1 mm layer stiffens the nail well enough to guarantee it retains its structure;
- curing time: 2 minutes in a 48-WATT LED lamp from Slowianka; 3 - 4 minutes in a UV lamp;
- curing provides sufficient hardness and minimal cushioning, which is a feature of products for nail reinforcement and extension;
- combines with other nail extension products (gel, acrylic) and hybrids.
Master Brush 6, cotton pad, Cleaner, 180/240 file, 240/240 Polisher,120/180 Mini Polisher, Base Gel, Ultra Bond, Top No Wipe, Crimper, Duo Form.
- prepare the natural nail for reinforcement with acrylic or artificial nail construction;
- apply adhesive preparations and put on stencils;
- squeeze a small amount of the product directly onto the natural nail, to the stencil and natural nail meeting point or into a Duo Form;
- dip a brush in Cleaner so that the product spreads perfectly and does not stick; for working with acrylics, we recommend Master Brush 6;
- shape the nails as desired;
- in order to make the nails slender, place the client's hand into a lamp for 20 - 30 seconds, then apply clamps and place in the Slowianka 48-WATT LED lamp for 2 minutes / in a UV lamp for 3 minutes to cure fully;
- if we do not intend to form tunnels on the nails, place the hand into a lamp until fully cured (2 minutes in the Slowianka LED lamp, 3 minutes in the UV lamp);
- remove the stencils and wipe the stickiness with a dust-free swab soaked in Cleaner,
- depending on how the stylist controls the product, the nails have already been given the right shape; if not, start filing with a 180/240 file;
- the entire structure of the nail has to be dusted and matted, removing scratches resulting from thick-gradation file with a 240/240 polishing block;
- proceed according to styling methods: Baby Boomer, solid gel polish color, French;
- apply the selected glossy or matte top coat and cure according to product use instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact us: [email protected]